User avatar

tgirly

  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Twila- He sends a wall of ice at me, and I duck, stumbling backwards as it slams into me. Rocks around me fly into the air, shredding the ice. I ...

    May 2, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Voltages DT

    We need to name Other-Hidden-Dude.

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: What is the ad above as you reply to this post?

    Become a Paralegal Online. Four more years before college, I've got awhile before I have to worry about that.

    May 2, 2012
  • Writers Corner Re: Not a topic but great news

    Yay!!! Awesomeness; good luck editing!!

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: If you had two super powers and one attribute,

    That's fine; water-breathing would rock!

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Names that you'd like to name your kid but probably cant.

    Sirius is a lovely name! And Xander's in my top fifteen favorite names.

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Twila's not fighting fair.

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Twila- Oh shoot , I think. Fists vs. Swords... the odds are not in my favor. I hold up my hands. "I surrender," I say. He relaxes infinitesimally, looking puzzled. ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I don't know; Stella disappeared and Trevor was the first person I thought of, lol.

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Yeah!

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Twila- "Nice to meet you, Don'ttouchmybow," I mutter as I regain my footing. She turns, arrow loaded, but I block her vision and duck. We're blasted backwards by the heat ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather...

    Prune juice. Tomatoes are the worst food every invented. Would you rather be renamed Bob (or Boberta) or your middle name?

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    I'm back!

    May 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Twila- I head towards Trevor, but just before I reach him, I see him glance towards a tree. I follow his gaze and through the charred branches, I can just ...

    May 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 4

    Sorry, biggles! Once dance is over and summer starts, if my sister isn't too annoying, I should be on a lot more. Thanks, Zohali, and I've gtg guys, bye!

    May 1, 2012


pain is that feeling when you are feeling hurt, but it never goes away leaving me hurt. oh it hurts.
— Dragonthorn