User avatar

tgirly

  • Archive Re: Gemstone Knights (Dead)

    Ever- We settle down for the night, me across the hall from Carrie, close enough to hear her shout, though we're probably safe in the temple. I take out the ...

    May 9, 2012
  • Archive Re: Gemstone Knights (Dead)

    Ever- Temple of Water We walk into the temple. Something feels horribly out of place, but I can't tell what. I see a white pearl on the altar and, thinking ...

    May 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Hi, Arah!!

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The cuteness thread

    Can't see it either.

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Usually, we get to do a lot of fun things at the end of the year, but this year we don't because boys were misbehaving in the halls (swearing, pushing, ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Ha! I get out on Monday! Woot, woot!

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Some Hero (Superchick) with funny tights and a long cape. Is it cold on the roof?

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    How many days of school left do you have, pixels?

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: the hat game

    Santa's hat (the red one with the white fluff at the end.)

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: :) compitition

    Competition, not compition.

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    SHUN, Pixiestix!!! Running is the bane of my existence! Even my own mother has been sucked up into the madness of running! *Overly dramatic* LOL

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Yeah, it was fun, and I feel for you, Pixie. We just finished conditioning in gym and it's the WORST. Next year in gym, I'll have to run a mile ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Is that a sarcastic question?

    May 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 5

    Arggh, I was so busy yesterday. We had dance recitals, which last FOUR HOURS!! (I'm not joking, there're two and they're two hours each.) I was in four dances: ballet, ...

    May 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Twila- Everything's moving quickly; far too quickly. Light, darkness, fire, all assault us in mere moments. I grab Coryn and try to back up, slipping away, but he falls over ...

    May 8, 2012


Eating rice cakes satisfies that part of my brain that makes me want to eat styrofoam
— RangerofIthilien