User avatar

tgirly

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    PixieStix! Join are party! *Starts eating Jello plateau so it can now be used as a slide*

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    Yes, jello plateau. Dark blue jello.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    *Jumps on jello plateau in middle of room*

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    *Laughs with RPT and goes to sit, tripping over fallen table on the way.*

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    Yay! *Knocks over table and runs into wall while dancing*

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    RPT! Or do you go by TLT now? *Dances crazily*

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    It's been awhile, but I'm back! The party can start! *Streamers and confetti appear from no discernable source.*

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: First Paragraph Feedback

    3/10. You might thinks that's cruel, but it's my own work. I'm not really sure what I want to do with this. It's very sarcastic. He was teetering at the ...

    Jun 22, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hunger Games DT

    Checking in!

    Jun 19, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Team Phoenix

    Guys, I crunched the numbers, and once the non-participators are dropped, we shall be in the lead! Yay!

    Jun 16, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: June Review Catalogue

    I'll just continue on then.

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: June Review Catalogue

    Should we start a new reply or continue on the first reply?

    Jun 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Can I have a quick recap of what's happening please?

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hunger Games (Started)

    Name: Ellee Shade Gender: Female Age: (14-19) 16 District: 10 Appearance: Ellee has dark red shoulder-length hair, pale skin, freckles, and dark brown eyes. She's extremely tall with a delicate, ...

    Jun 12, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: June Review Catalogue

    Team Phoenix!!! 1) 2) 3) 4) 5) 6) 7) 8) 9) 10) 11)

    Jun 12, 2012


What holds you betwixt panic and serenity? That is, if it's not among the many querulous quagmires unfit for elaboration.
— soundofmind as Emiliano Achillinus