User avatar

tgirly

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dance

    Wild, rapid movements, With which I express myself. There's nothing That can hold me back or stop me. A true expression of my character, Down to the basics, You can ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 4

    We couldn't find a car to steal so we hitchiked again. It's been a couple days later and we just passed the border into Utah. The days have settled into ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    I was heading towards the ocean. I couldn't think of anywhere better to head, so I was heading that way. It was raining. I stopped to look up into the ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 3

    The farmer and Charlie strike up a conversation about something or other. I stare out the window, watching the landscape and thinking and daydreaming. He drops us off in some ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Vi: I was getting less confident about our plans (if you could even call it a plan) of escape by the minute. First we were following the new girl Storm ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Name: Eve Zinck Age: 16 Element: Water Appearance: Her hair is dyed blue though she doesn't remember dying it. She's not sure what her real hair color is. She is ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Sorry, I didn't know Birdy gave me a spot and then I was on a plane all day yesterday. I'll get it up as soon as I have a chance.

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Amazement

    You should break the lines up into smaller lines so it'll flow better. I liked it, though, in my opinion, it may have been a little repetitive. You should do ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Random Word Game!!!

    tree

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Can we get 2000 replies before Christmas?

    The average person swallows two spiders in their sleep each year. How do they test these things? 3

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    One of the guy hands a gun to me and says, "Just point and click. Oh, and brace for a little bit of recoil." Like I don't know how to ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 2

    One shoplifting and a raid of some person's freezer later, we are dressed in dryed clothes and eating ice cream out of the carton in a park. Charlie isn't talking ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Confusion

    It says: My anger portrayed, My feelings hidden away. But isn't anger a feeling? It seems to be contradicting. I really liked the poem though. My favorite lines are "Words ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Music

    I feel like the poem didn't really have any flow, and was just a long list of words. Wow, that sounds harsher than I meant it to. They're very good ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Vi: "Woah!" I said while taking a step back. What had just happened?! I asked myself, one of the boys had just shot out some sort of lightning thing from ...

    Jun 19, 2011


As ideas are always better than their execution, so too must dough taste better than cookies.
— Horisun