User avatar

tgirly

  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    We all gathered around the blueprint. It was kind of confusing at first, since none of us (besides Judd) had ever seen a blueprint before. While they all talked strategy, ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Eve: While Lidz was working on a plan, I glanced out the window... and noticed a lot of fire! "Guys!" I shouted, standing up. "That's not the color of Leo's ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    I don't feel safe in the house. It's too dry. And if Wolf's evil twin is in town, then shouldn't we be trying to get OUT of town?

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What Animal?

    My dad loves kiwis! I'd be a cheetah, so I could run fast, and their cubs are cute. If I wasn't a cheetah, I'd be a snowy owl because owls ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Can we get 2000 replies before Christmas?

    Yay!

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Unfortunately, you're not emo, so you don't like it, and you're surrounded by people who do!

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but now you and everyone else in the world is. I wish I didn't have a head ache.

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Which Pirates of the Carribean?

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Mule

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: The singing game

    Set the World on Fire by Britt Nicole What's your favorite saying?

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a pizza box! *Inserts your avvie*

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Eve: It seems to take Arthur's mind off his aunt for a little bit when he talks about the story of Anansi, but when none of us can think of ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Promise.

    It's sweet and sentimental. I can't really think of any critics.

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Other Re: Can one person make a difference?

    Wow. That's deep. I think you should make the text a little bit smaller, but that's just me. I love the last paragraph. I agree with Shinobiinfinity, it is inspiring.

    Jun 26, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: #2- Kendra: Part Two

    You should put it into story mode so it's easier to read. It's really creepy.

    Jun 26, 2011


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson