User avatar

tgirly

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    Lol.

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    I went to Ohio once. Long drive. The zoo we went to was cool, but the reindeers weren't there because it was summer :( I really wanted to see one ...

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    I'll be on then, unless I'm at family camp, in which case it'll take me awhile, but I WILL be on eventually because that's only a week instead of three ...

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    So about a week?

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    When's the Hunger Games sb going to start?

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    I like ice cream.

    Jun 26, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    A day with cake is always a good day.

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    Yeah; prayer's are hard to write. But we get cake afterwards, so that's exciting.

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    Thanks! My mom's 20th anniversary of her ordination is tomorrow, so my sister and I had to write a prayer and we're going to have to read it at the ...

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    Well, good luck with whatever else you have to do! :)

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    I read a few books by Rick Riordan once; he's a great author.

    Jun 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    How about you? Read any good books lately?

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    The Great Gatsby. It was really good. I've become a F. Scott Fitzgerald fan.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    It's good timing for me because I'm not busy and I just finished a book so I don't really have anything to read.

    Jun 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 10

    What team are you on?

    Jun 23, 2012


A jury consists of twelve people who determine which client has the better lawyer.
— Robert Frost