User avatar

tgirly

  • Fantasy Novels Re: Piper

    Also, if you could PM me when you finish the second chapter, that would be great.

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Piper

    It's pretty good, and I don't see any grammer mistakes. It definitely makes me want to read the next chapter. My only critic would be to break the first paragraph ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Other Re: Book tiltes/names!

    I like two and five the best. My least favorite, is probably one, because it seems a little, I don't know, immature to me.... but that's just my opinion. My ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Other Re: Book tiltes/names!

    I like two and five the best. My least favorite, is probably one, because it seems a little, I don't know, immature to me.... but that's just my opinion. My ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: The Writers of Dreams

    I agree, I couldn't find the beat either, but I liked it a lot, and maybe you do have a melody for it. I also agree that it's a great ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Eve: Rain crossed her arms. I didn't know if I could convince her, and we were wasting precious time arguing. "I'm going with you, Zina," I said. Lidz and Wolf ...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Eve: We were all stunned and scared by Zina's revelation. "How do you know?" Rain asks Zina, "How do we know this isn't a trap?" "And if it is?" I ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Jack's Critique Emporium [BACK IN BUSINESS]

    I hear you give really good reviews, so I was wondering if you could review the first chapter of my novel, Hunted. Thanks! :)

    Sep 1, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Please, Sir... Can I have some more reviews?

    Hunted ch. 1 please. Overall, and nitpicking. As nitpicky as you can get, but if there's something wrong with it as a whole, please tell me. Don't be too easy ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Eve: I notice Zina drawing in the dirt and look to see what she's drawing. She's drawn a tree in the dirt. "Nice tree," I say. "Thanks," she replies. She ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Imagine That

    I think this is a great poem, and I really like it, but for some reason, I feel like the first two or three stanzas don't match the rest of ...

    Aug 31, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 12

    Changing the order a little bit. I glare out the window. Mitch glares ahead as she drives. Silas glares at me. Everyone's in a glaring mood. Well, actually, Mitch is ...

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Vi: We're on the move again. Finally. I ignore Drustan and Storm. I have to focus if I'm going to get out of here. I was willing to admit defeat ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It's Missing You

    I like this poem. I like how she knows that it's silly teenage drama, but got caught up in it anyway. It makes it feel more real. The lines are ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Everytime he smiles

    Breath should be breathe. tryed should be tried. You used the wrong "to." You could probably go into a little more detail about how crushed she was, about him and ...

    Aug 28, 2011


Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again.
— James R. Cook