User avatar

tgirly

  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Dmitri: I follow closely behind Arwen. She's cerainly fast, but I wonder if she can keep up this pace. I trip over my own feet, as I've done before, but ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Dmitri: I stop as we reach where I saw the wolf. Arwen almost runs into me, but stops herself just in time. There's two girls in the street talking in ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Chance: Togethers: I stared at the mini-wolf-thing and wondered what I was supposed to do with it. It had woken up when the girl set it down and was now ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Dmitri: I'm doing all the wrong things. Arwen must think I'm stupid by now. Normally I can think faster with this. "C'mon, I think we should try find this wolf," ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Chance: Togethers: I watch the boy start to make the fire, too surprised to offer to help. Finally, I find my voice. "You're doing it wrong," I say. "Really?" he ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Candy Kiss

    There are some grammar and spelling mistakes that were kinda distracting to the poem. I don't think glisted is a word. It's a pretty good poem, though. I like poems ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 20

    In the middle of the night I wake up, but my legs don't. I tense, wondering what woke me. I hear an owl in a tree going "Hoo, hoo." I ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Archive Re: You are being watched. *started/SRopen*

    Chance: Togethers: I watch the boy start to make the fire, too surprised to offer. Finally, I find my voice. "You're doing it wrong," I say. "Really?" he says, "Do ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Two Spirits, One goal[accepting]

    Dmitri: "How would I know where the wolf is?" I say, "I was trying to get away from it, not follow it wherever it goes," I say to Arwen. I ...

    Sep 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finger in the Dust

    I didn't completely understand it either, but it was definitely deep and had a strong feel to it. I didn't see any grammatical or spelling errors! I agree with Zone ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Random Story Theme Contest Entry

    I like the piece a lot, it has an eery, whimsical yet melancholy kind of feel to it, it kinda reminds me of Stargirl. I didn't notice any grammatical or ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Road

    "Your self" should be yourself. It could have a little more flow. Those are the only things I see wrong with it though. I like the imagery and the meaning. ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Other Re: just cold

    I like this a lot, it's mysterious and leaves you with questions and wondering. I love that. It leaves a lot to the imagination and lets the reader's imagination have ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Last Journey Home

    Welcome to YWS!! Wow. The main thing you want a poem, or any story really, to do, is to move you and make you feel something. This piece definitely moved ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The ongoing Adventures of Bib Fickle

    I liked this a lot. It made me laugh. It seems like something my friend Savannah would say, but then it also kinda reminds me of The Hitchhiker's Guide to ...

    Sep 25, 2011


How can I be king of the world? Because I am king of rubbish. And rubbish is what the world is made of.
— Kate DiCamillo, The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane