User avatar

tgirly

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    We haven't; only every once in awhile for a year and a day exactly.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    We also added a rule that if someoene hits a bird, they win fifty points but so far that hasn't happened.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    15, though it varies. We're all extremely awesome at it; we're just not very good at hitting the board so it takes awhile. Once we couldn't even reach fifteen and ...

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Umm, I think the plain ones. We have a set at our church. I'm awesome-ish at it.

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Yes, it is!

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Cornhole? I love cornhole! :) I played it just yesterday. My team lost. :(

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Of Men And Angels.(Accepting)

    Name: Echo Mystery Type: Half human gender: Female Age(16-25): 17 Power(nothing too extreme): A heightened and acute sense of hearing, withstands extreme cold and extreme heat. Personality: Echo is un

    Jul 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Thanks, PixieStix!

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Got my learner's permit today! I even drove for a bit. It was equally exciting and terrifying.

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Good night; have to go to bed. I'm taking the test for my learner's permit tomorrow.

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Yeah; we went to our church to see them.

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    :) Did you watch fireworks?

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: GC vs D Tribe: The Lost One Rises (Closed/Started)

    Name: Fade Elderick Age: 16 Gender: F Alliance: GC Appearance: Curly blonde hair usually in a ponytail, enjoys wearing tie-dye. Small, round face, light grey eyes, thin, arched eyebrows. Skin ...

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge 11

    Happy Independence Day!!!!!

    Jul 5, 2012
  • Archive Re: Voltages (Closed)

    Twila- The fight is stopped, besides a small squabble in the corner. Zaen, Nephil and I regroup in the corner. Breathing hard, I sink to the ground, letting the dust ...

    Jul 5, 2012


here is the deepest secret nobody knows (here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can home or mind can hide) and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart)
— e.e. cummings