User avatar

tgirly

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!! Except skip the last few chapters of the third; I hated the ending, but the prologue was sweet.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    *I think this is right, tell me if I messed up.* Elsa- Jayden squeezes my hand. "It's alright, I'm here," he says. "I know," I say, smiling. We stay in ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    I saw it yesterday, it was AWESOME!!! They got everything right except the meadow song was a fail and Haymitch doesn't fall off the stage at the beginning, and a ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: Ask a stupid question...

    The best name in the world: Bobert. Is it possible to die from a paper cut?

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    How do you know they're still not there?

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    I'm going to the Hunger Games movie at foure, so I won't be posting for a couple hours then.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    'Kay, thanks. I posted.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Elsa- Jayden takes control and I'm relieved. We follow Kelsey out of the room and down some stairs to a different room, this one without windows. I automatically reach for ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    You've got full permission to use Elsa. I'm slightly confused; where is Elsa right now? It seems she and Jayden kinda got seperated from the rest of the group if ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    No the canadian flag is red and white with a maple leaf

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Writing Activities Re: the riddle game.

    It's not a dream, but that's a good guess.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    That's how I pictured you, Zohali, except with darker hair.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Really; I could see it.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    *Thanks, that's what I though but wasn't sure* Blaze- "Atleast I'm not stupid enough to think that you're the teacher," Blaze said. "Right now, we're getting nothing accomplished," Miss Blake ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    *I'm slightly confused; are they dreaming right now?* Blaze- "Great. Because Miss Adorable here isn't annoying enough, she has to learn how to shoot fire out of her ass as ...

    Mar 25, 2012


“It doesn’t matter what you are, it only matters what you do. It’s your choice.”
— Sam Winchester