User avatar

tgirly

  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Elsa- "What's not good?" I said, placing my hand on Jayden's shoulder protectively. Adrian shows me the remains of a squooshed spider. My breaths catches in my throat, and I ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Okay, I fixed that. :) Thanks.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Oh, that makes sense. It does kind of seem like the boy wouldn't want anyone else to see him. I'll change that real quick.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Ivan said you were talking to yourself, and you never argued, so I just assumed the boy was invisible to everyone besides Ice. I can change it if you want.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Blaze- I glance at the teacher, who seems a bit surprised by the question, and bite my lip, trying to gain some composure.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Blaze- "Yeah," I say, looking everywhere but at Adora.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Read the second chapter, really liked it. Can't wait to see what happens next. :)

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Blaze- Six. That's how old my sister, Ember was. She would be seven by now, though. "My brother's nine," I say quietly, staring down at my fists, "his name's Spark."

    Apr 1, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Blaze- "How old are they?" I ask.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Yeah, it is Snow. I hope so.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    the meadow song was a fail. And Haymitch didn't fall off the stage! But other than that, it was pretty acurate to the book, except they could've made it a ...

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    April Fools!

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Oh, oops. I think Drake accidentally killed Jesse. Sorry.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    Sweet.

    Apr 1, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [4]

    And I reviewed your first chapter, Pixie. Really liked it!

    Apr 1, 2012


We're all stories in the end.
— 11th Doctor