User avatar

tgham99

tgham99

  • Lounge, The Re: Jan. 4 - Jan. 18th: LZPianoGirl

    Congratulations!! :D

    Jan 4, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Disappointing Endings

    Though I'm fully aware of how many people have denounced the series, I think the Twilight series was seriously anticlimactic and dissatisfactory. I almost feel bad about saying this because ...

    Jan 3, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What inspired your project?

    The holidays and the idea of starting a new year/new decade of my life were both serious motivators. While I'm not writing a novel/working on one specific long-term project like ...

    Jan 1, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What Do You Wanna Be When You Grow Up?

    A goal I've set for myself in terms of my dream job has always been an editor in chief of a publishing company or individual firm. I'm hoping to achieve ...

    Jan 1, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    I feel like I have preemptive writer's block, if that's even a real thing. My trouble is always figuring out how to get a story/poem/etc. actually started -- once I ...

    Jan 1, 2020
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    So far, the best book I've ever read is The Time Traveler's Wife , but this is definitely subject to change because I plan on reading a million more books ...

    Dec 31, 2019
  • Writing Activities Re: Poem Spot - [ on the spot ]

    In the midst of a frighteningly cold evening, Your gaze pierces through the frigid air And haunts me to my core But your eyes speak not of anger Or hatred, ...

    Dec 27, 2019
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello, it's me..

    Hello everyone! My name is Tyra and I'm considering this to be my third attempt at getting into writing in the last year. Until recently, I've only viewed nonfiction writing ...

    Dec 27, 2019


Patience is the strength of the weak, impatience is the weakness of the strong.
— Immanuel Kant, Philosopher