User avatar

tgham99

tgham99

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello to all

    Hello and welcome to YWS!!

    Jan 24, 2020
  • Randomosity Re: My last word, your first word.

    Business as usual today.. at least, that's what he thought.

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    Silk

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: First word that comes to your mind...

    Spotify

    Jan 23, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: Jan. 19th - Feb. 2nd: MeherazulAzim16

    Congratulations!! A well deserved recognition indeed

    Jan 22, 2020
  • Writers Corner Re: Idea. Anything goes.

    The first thing that came to mind was to for the villain to potentially be interested in shrinking the earth rather than making it bigger so that he could speed ...

    Jan 20, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello everyone!

    Hey there and welcome to YWS! I'm actually fairly new myself (I just joined at the end of last year) and I'm excited to see your writing and see you ...

    Jan 12, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The Pretty Reckless are always good, and I've recently revisited my Zeppelin and Pink Floyd playlists because I guess that's the direction 2020 is taking me in

    Jan 9, 2020
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    I'm allergic to cats, but I'm actually okay with it because I don't think I've ever met a cat that I liked..

    Jan 9, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    Joining in to share in the awe at your work -- you're very talented and I'm dying to see what other masterpieces you create!!

    Jan 9, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What’s the Best Book Series You’ve Ever Read?

    I genuinely think that The Hunger Games series is interesting enough to withstand the test of time, which is something that I can't say about a lot of YA book ...

    Jan 8, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: How Did You Come Up With Your Username?

    My username is a combination of my first and last names, and 99 is the year I was born in so I felt it fitting to throw in at the ...

    Jan 8, 2020
  • Lounge, The Re: What are your 2020 writing resolutions?

    In the spirit of the new year, I'd love to hear about what goals everyone is trying to reach with their writing, whether it be personally or professionally. My goal ...

    Jan 6, 2020
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Why do you write?

    I write to express my feelings in a healthy way, which is something that has always been recommended to me but I've never taken seriously until recently. Writing as an ...

    Jan 6, 2020
  • Official Polls Re: What's going to happen this decade?

    I imagine World War III at some point, and maybe more space exploration including the first person on Mars.

    Jan 6, 2020


what are stories if not just vehicles for the pain of your own heart
— soundofmind