User avatar

teo

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Moment

    I really enjoyed this read! It flowed very well and held my full attention up to the end. I think you have mastered this short. I don't have any criticism ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Drifting

    Excellent story! I enjoyed the read from start to end, and the end! Bravo :) I have a couple critics that I hope help. I am not perfect and probably ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sitting in Mamie's Kitchen

    HI! I read this awhile back and wanted to comment but for the life of me couldn't remember my correct username. Well, Here I am and I enjoyed your story. ...

    Nov 13, 2009


It is dangerous to be right in matters on which the established authorities are wrong.
— Voltaire