User avatar

teo

  • Art & Photography Re: Autumnal

    You make NY look very attractive. I am thinking about moving to Manhattan for culinary school. This only intensifies my desire. I really like the colors and size of #7 ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    MM wow! My old art from about 4 years ago. I used Flash and the mouse to draw all this. I need to reinstall the program to start drawing digitally ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    thanks everyone, i use the mouse.. i want a tablet though, i need to look into them :)

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    some others, not related to pie nice little cartoon landscape. Santa, and, unfinished terrorist?

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    haha, um a little info.. The chicken and pie, is "chicken pot pie" I owned an online skateboard shop called "pie skate shop" these characters all were intented to be ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    :D

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Define:

    what is your definition of creativity?

    Mar 22, 2006


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind