User avatar

teo

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: capsized

    Thats great, great voice. I loved it.

    Mar 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hows this?

    I wrote this, cause i was bored. and Just wanted to write something.. Just wondering what yall think of this, and if anyone cares to hear more. it was fun ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate it. To Imp: Im not much of a reader, Nothing agianst books, im just not a fan of looking at words for long periods ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    John knew the Gryphon lacked intelligence, So he hastily cooked up the idea to outsmart the brute. He thought to himself, " Little does this Gryphon know, I have laced ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    yea man, my friends call me matt, and teo.. short from -mateo-spanish for matt. ha

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Define:

    what is your definition of creativity?

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: write something..

    i challenge everyone to write a fun narrative poem about a tomato.. it will be fun, doo it.. tomato is just off the top of my head, i wont start ...

    Mar 22, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi

    hi. my name is matthew, im 17. i hate reading, id rather watch movies. yea. bye

    Mar 22, 2006


I haven't failed, I've found 10,000 ways that don't work.
— Thomas Edison