User avatar

teo

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Updated: Life, Death and Politics

    Critiq I appreciate you taking the time to read and critic my story! I was feeling that the speech alone wouldn't be understandable out of context of the story of ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drifting

    Excellent story! I enjoyed the read from start to end, and the end! Bravo :) I have a couple critics that I hope help. I am not perfect and probably ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    MM wow! My old art from about 4 years ago. I used Flash and the mouse to draw all this. I need to reinstall the program to start drawing digitally ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Updated: Life, Death and Politics

    Life, Death, and Politics "Did you kill the boy?" a gruff voice asked amidst the shadows and stench of the lower basement room. “That boy, that rat was solely responsible ...

    Nov 14, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Tragedy of The Boy in Love

    Thank you, thank you Teddy! I am glad you enjoyed it. :) Jayleigh I appreciate your expertise! I will definitely mock up a new and corrected version. I always want ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: to read or not to read

    I am wondering what everyone is currently reading or just read. Lets say.. Past 5 books with raves and rants! I am always looking for my next book, so help ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Sitting in Mamie's Kitchen

    HI! I read this awhile back and wanted to comment but for the life of me couldn't remember my correct username. Well, Here I am and I enjoyed your story. ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Tragedy of The Boy in Love

    Hello all! This is an idea that came to me. I am sure that unfortunately this happens quite often. I wanted to create a short, short story to attack this ...

    Nov 13, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Man and the Moon

    I really enjoyed this read. You have a unique and descriptive style that I think works well with this story. I don't have any criticism, well done!

    Nov 13, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    thanks everyone, i use the mouse.. i want a tablet though, i need to look into them :)

    Mar 26, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    some others, not related to pie nice little cartoon landscape. Santa, and, unfinished terrorist?

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    haha, um a little info.. The chicken and pie, is "chicken pot pie" I owned an online skateboard shop called "pie skate shop" these characters all were intented to be ...

    Mar 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: my art.

    :D

    Mar 23, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hows this?

    Hi fishr, thanks for the comment, i appreciate it :) I know there isnt much of a plot behind this paragraph, I think of it as an preintro introduction. I ...

    Mar 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    I prefer the curly kind..

    Mar 23, 2006


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler