User avatar

teo

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Wolf's Howl

    Beuno! I like your poem. It has a good voice behind the words. Like Audy said. it is walking the line of being superfluous. I think you are very capable ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: don't even think about coming for dessert

    This was written in the kitchen. Am i right? I'm right. Right? Before I hit the last line, I was in in the kitchen you sent me to. Then I ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Updated: Life, Death and Politics

    For you Critiq: Update, I think It reads a lot better. Whats the general consensus of foot notes? Life, Death, and Politics "Did you kill the boy?" a gruff voice ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memoirs of Ali - Chapter One

    Honestly, I started reading this yesterday and was somewhat bored. Maybe it was the intro, or perhaps my lack of sleep. Either way I am sorry for not giving it ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: I Will Write for Her

    Wow, I think you have an awesome voice in this piece. This is great. I loved the emotions and the simple setting. I really think this is the best poem ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: wise

    "Wise men speak when they have something to say, fools when they have to say something." -Plato I think you should elaborate on this. This is a great topic to ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: YelP-Need Help, What do you think?

    Thank you so much for this review! I couldn't agree more on your critiques :) Hi Teo! I think your explanation of scientific terms between the story is distarcting. I ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A note from my muse

    Hello, I like the title. I think you should keep writing with this idea! It sounds like Catalina(like the name) is imaginary? I love traveling the world! I have been ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: YelP-Need Help, What do you think?

    [Untitled] Experimenting in New York “And frontal nudity, does it bother you?” the young man asked with careful annunciation. “Well not really, I am a twenty four year old college ...

    Nov 19, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The 'Surest' Way

    I like this piece. No matter the route we choose to pursue, obstacles will be waiting. How we overcome the trials is the our story, assuming we don't stand still ...

    Nov 18, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Tragedy of The Boy in Love

    blurp bloop blop . don't stop.dancing. :elephant: I am open to more opinions, good or bad let me hear. I am curious where I could use improvement.

    Nov 17, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The Question

    Bravo, Bravo

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Dark Poetry

    Hi, I am a little confused by "Dark oblivian stares cruely back at me." and how it relates to winter in this poem. You have some grammatical and spelling errors ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Autumnal

    You make NY look very attractive. I am thinking about moving to Manhattan for culinary school. This only intensifies my desire. I really like the colors and size of #7 ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Moment

    I really enjoyed this read! It flowed very well and held my full attention up to the end. I think you have mastered this short. I don't have any criticism ...

    Nov 15, 2009


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes