User avatar

teo

  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Dream

    Awesome. I thought this had an excellent flow. Reading it through the eyes of seventh grader is refreshing,delightful,and genuine. Well done, I hope to read more current works of yours ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Godrunner

    Very good, I like this opening and I am impressed with your style. You draw very clear images of a gloomy environment. It could use some revising though, a little ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: inner peace

    Hello Choma, I appreciate your criticism! I added a couple edits, I agree with the excessive 'however' but is more appropriate. I am not going for anything profound, which is ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Adopting Diverse Science for Cultural Development

    ADOPTING DIVERSE SCIENCE FOR CULTURAL DEVELOPMENT mELVIN D. bANGGOLLAY Science is development. It has paved the way for the generation of new concepts, ideas and processes to initiate reform in ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That Night

    That Night That night that was filled with pleasure has brought me so much pain. That minute,that moment,that hour of fun has made me feel so much regret. The love ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Glorfindel

    Hi there, I am not the best at grammatical nit picks. I am good at voicing my opinion. You give the reader a nice glimpse of imagery with the burial. ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: The adventures of the geek.

    I think you told the story very well. I like the theme and you ended it perfectly. Good job, keep writing! Ohh and haha! Our state is bigger than "yall's"

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: December

    hi, i enjoyed reading this. I really like the minimalistic style you chose. I think it all flows very well, well done.

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: inner peace

    Edit Edit, Criticize criticize , thank you thank you Brush my teeth with Evian after I roll out of bed. Drive to the corner for a soda-pop in my Mercedes ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: when i think of you

    I like. Very nice, maybe because i can relate. weell done

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Counting Hay

    The count grew Even as few went away All of us cordially invited I must have surely miscounted each like illimitable strands of hay We quietly wait, the order of ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Memoirs of Ali - Chapter 2

    Hi Hawkie! I have to say your writing detours me from my own creative writing. Lucky for me and my self confidence I cant help but to write. You should ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Updated: Life, Death and Politics

    hahah, dually noted. i think it serves better as a second chapter\

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Reaper

    You have written an excellent introduction in my book. What books are you reading? I am sure you are reading Dean Koontz or the King, because your intro was bestseller ...

    Nov 22, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Top to Bottom, Left to Right

    I have to say, Love the title. It is said to not judge a book by its covers, but how else to do we choose what to read here. The ...

    Nov 22, 2009


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings