User avatar

tennishead

  • Lounge, The Re: What's your favorite non-fiction novel!?

    I read a few non-fiction books, but I would have to say my personal favourite is Nelson Mandela's autobiography. It is just inspiring to read and it was a harrowing ...

    Apr 29, 2015
  • Randomosity Re: Continue the story

    Ducks and that is what they served him until...

    Apr 1, 2015
  • Homework Help Re: Death Penalty debate (help!!!)

    I'm doing a debate in my english class and the topic is, "In some cases, is the death penalty appropriate as an option? I have unfortunately been put on the ...

    Mar 11, 2015
  • Questions and Answers Re: Quick question

    Hi, I don't need to do this, but it would be handy to know. Can you edit a submitted piece of work? Or does it just stay published?

    Mar 8, 2015
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new!

    G'day, I'm new to this site. I really enjoy writing, especially in the adventure genre. I stumbled across this website and it looks really cool... Hopefully it will improve my ...

    Mar 6, 2015


Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.
— Leonardo da Vinci