User avatar

taytay0939

  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Myra I whimpered when the I heard the creature's breathing coming closer and closer. I shook and looked up, just so I would see my it's face. I gasped when ...

    Oct 2, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Sorry I haven't gotten on here in a while. :oops: School... Myra I stood up and returned to my wolf form, deciding that fur was better than a torn flower ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Are we going to start soon?

    Aug 17, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Myra I looked up when I heard the voice and snarled at the girl only 5 feet away from me. Why would she come so close to a wolf? I ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Okay, I'll start! :D Myra I ran through the woods, completely freaked, crying and howling. The strangest thing had just happened; I had grown fur and a snout. What's happening ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Should I start now or wait for more people?

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    Question: Will our characters be able to change on a whim? Or is it like the "only during a full moon" or "only at night" type of deal? Yes, but ...

    Aug 16, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    What kinda time period is this set in? In winter of 2008

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    .

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: the many faces of Quentin

    Name: Sylvia Maria Johnson Age: 15 Appearance: How they dress: Usually in big tee-shirts and knee shorts with cheap flip-flops Likes: Coffe, Dogs, swimming, traveling, driving (with a responsibe adult

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    This is my character! :D Name- Myra Age- 13 What you prefer to eat- Anything that has meat on it, but prefers human. Description- short black hair cut with a ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Were-wolf Hunting

    You put your hand to your hip and smile. Easy kill , you think. You go through the painful transformation to were-wolf but hold back the yelp you normally would ...

    Aug 15, 2009
  • Archive Re: Assassinate me

    Name: Tom-Tom Age:21 Gender: Female Nationality: Japanese Years of experience: 6 People you've killed: too many to count Addictions: smoking Your "normal" job: so rich she doesn't need one Method ...

    Aug 14, 2009


sometimes i don't consider myself a poet but then i remember that i literally write poetry
— chikara