User avatar

taytay0939

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: All Babies Are Blessings (15... and a half?)

    OMG!! that freaked me out for a second! Your story is awesome. You deffinately need to write some more!!

    Aug 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (5)

    wow, you could be a great novelist! This story is hard to stop reading once you've started reading it!!! keep on writing them!! (i didn't find any mistakes, but i ...

    Aug 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (3)

    wow! so exciting!! i can't wait to read the next one! wait, why am I typing here??? I have to read the next one! :D

    Aug 6, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (2.5)

    wow, freaky, weird, amazingly described , and all of that!!!!! man you are a good writer!! :D :D

    Aug 6, 2009
  • General Articles Re: Crazy as I am

    I really like the way it is so real. I can't really relate to anything except being short part. (but even that kinda sucks) but as I was saying, I ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Never like a Fairytale (2)

    That was a very intriguing story. I really like the plot and how the ending is so "Too Be Continued" like. (thats a good thing) It really makes the reader ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: A Light in the Distance

    Wow, that was really deep. :D I'd say that it was really good!! (deffinatelly better than any of my haikus) You made it seem like a person who had given ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Faery Finishing School

    Well, as you can tell, I added on to it some more so that it tells you a little more about james, he's a guy, and of course since it's ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: First attemp at haiku

    okay, this is my first attemp of haiku so please go easy on me ( :D ) i'm going to try the 5 7 5 pattern. Darkness and chilling, Frightened ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: In the Shadows

    I think that was a really good poem. Creepy, but in a good way (or is that even possible?) well if its not you just possible! :D Of course I ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Vicissitudes--1. Alice

    I really liked the story, it was really good, especially for a first time romance. I didn't notice any errors myself, but that may have just been because i was ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Prologue to Faery Finishing School

    Sorry about the change, I decided to make the Prologue about something in the end of the book/story so here goes nothing. I stared into Cleopatra's golden eyes. "What have ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Demon of the Sea

    I thought it was pretty good, I didn't notice any mistakes besides 'nobody' should be no one. Other than that, it was good.

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Introduction

    First of all, the opening wasn't the best you could have done. it wasn't horrible, but you could have thought of something better. Also, you keep on repeating yourself. An ...

    Aug 5, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: ShadowDance: Chapter One

    I really liked you story, it was very interesting and I just want to keep on reading .(luckily you have chapter 2 done.) it didn't have many errors and it ...

    Aug 5, 2009


i love writing and i have absolutely no idea what i'm doing
— Corvid