-
Re: Assassinate me
Name: Tom-Tom Age:21 Gender: Female Nationality: Japanese Years of experience: 6 People you've killed: too many to count Addictions: smoking Your "normal" job: so rich she doesn't need one Method ...
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: How do I delete this?
AHHHH!!! Why wont't this delete?
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 2
In the next few chapters it changes, a lot, and she isn't in danger of dying for the same reason. Trying my best! :D (PS Deidrum isn't going to be ...
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: Forbidden Love; Chapter 1.
First of all let me say I love the story and I hope that you add on to it! :P On to the Nitpicks. "Help! Help!" she gurgled, sounding helpless ...
Aug 14, 2009 -
Re: Ever After [1]
Hi, I'm Taytay. I'm going to give your story a quick reveiw. Once upon a time… So many children’s stories start that way, and so many end with the prince ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Prologue
Hey! I'm Taytay and I'm going to reveiw your story real quick! In the times that followed the Purges, all Mages lived in fear. First of all, let me just ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Blasphemy
I really liked your story and could only find one or two things that seemed like it could use correcting :D He embraced him. letting his tears drench his shoulder. ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 5
I know some of y'all have been saying I need to make my chapters longer, so this one will be extra long. :D "You're the weird goth girl!" I yelled ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Bloody Apple
Funny! I like the way it shows that sirus is so bored that he is deciding which apple would be better to eat. :D Hilarious. You have really good writing ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 4
I'm changing Aphrodite's name to Pandora, Sorry if there is any confusion. ;) "Of course!" I yelled inappropriately loud. I blushed then corrected myself, "I mean yes." Deidrum smiled at ...
Aug 7, 2009 -
Re: The Roses Have Wilted
Wow, that was amazing and deep and had virtually (or at least not to my sight) no errors what-so-ever. You are great at poetry! Keep on writing!
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 3
As you see, I'm not calling it the House of Moon and Stars anymore either. Now it's just Faery Finishing School. Sorry about any confusion! By the time school would ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Faery Finishing School Chapter 2
When I woke up I was in the nurse's office, and I had a horrible migraine. I sat up, ignoring the waves of pain it caused, and coughed to get ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Prologue to Faery Finishing School
I read that book about a year ago and you're right, I must have been doing that without even thinking about it. I'm going to change it up though, Like ...
Aug 6, 2009 -
Re: Faery Finishing School Chaper 1
I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I had stayed up all night working on my History report and I had only gotten two pages out of it. That meant I ...
Aug 6, 2009
