User avatar

taylormcmullen92

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Love Is

    Your poem is beautiful! The butterflies, they slowly crawl On their quest To find the heart beating Within my chest. Not all make it - Some will fly. Even love ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Morning Glory

    Fand and Desire said it all. I still think you work is beautiful. Dont get down and keep writing! Everyone needs improvments! letting their last I love you's be whispered ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: deleted

    Its a good piece. Over all its powerful and to the point. Your heart may be pure stone But I am made of flesh and bone And you may feel ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Alone.

    Wonerful! Yanking it out, Cuts were made throughout, The floor turned red, And the eyes closed. Leaving behind nothing , But blood. A soft smile on the lips, And 'sorry' ...

    Aug 10, 2011


I am and always will be optimist, the hoper of far-flung hopes, the dreamer of improbable dreams.
— 11th Doctor