User avatar

taylormcmullen92

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Closure

    You gave me closure Now I know it’s over I thought I’d be more upset But I’m just in a ret Yeah I’m pissed I’m so glad I didn’t get ...

    Aug 15, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Love Is

    Your poem is beautiful! The butterflies, they slowly crawl On their quest To find the heart beating Within my chest. Not all make it - Some will fly. Even love ...

    Aug 12, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cursed

    Amazing! Beautiful work! will her ever come? Its a typo but no big deal. He not her. I love it! Keep writing! --Taylor

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Other Re: Hurt

    It’s not fair that you told me all of these things and then ripped them from my fingertips like they meant nothing. You told me you loved me and I ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Morning Glory

    Fand and Desire said it all. I still think you work is beautiful. Dont get down and keep writing! Everyone needs improvments! letting their last I love you's be whispered ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: deleted

    Its a good piece. Over all its powerful and to the point. Your heart may be pure stone But I am made of flesh and bone And you may feel ...

    Aug 11, 2011
  • Writing Tips Re: Write before you lose it!

    I always find myself sitting somewhere in a public place just think about life and then an crazy idea for writing will come to me. When I first started to ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello There!

    Hi Everyone! Im Taylor and Im new to YWS!! Im very excited to get started and meet new young writers! See around!

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Way You Say My Name.

    Your peom is beautiful. Now I just hope that it’s not too late For me to go up to you and say That I still love the way You say ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Not Yet

    not yet I think and the clouds cover the sun not yet and I stand taking the grass in my hand with me Those last lines are so powerful and ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alone.

    Wonerful! Yanking it out, Cuts were made throughout, The floor turned red, And the eyes closed. Leaving behind nothing , But blood. A soft smile on the lips, And 'sorry' ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: There's A Whole Where Your Name Should Be

    Wow. This poem is so sad, but very good. I felt every word as if I was you. Very good all around. Keep it up!

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Other Re: Last Convo

    I love it. You draw everyone into it in the begining. I think everyone feels that way when they've been dissapointed by the ones they love. Keep it up, your ...

    Aug 10, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The playground is burning

    All I can say is AMAZAZING!! I know everyone else has written a lot more but I'm out of words... I love your work! Keep it up! You've inspired me.

    Aug 10, 2011
  • Other Re: The Walk Alone

    Some walks you have to take alone, to feel the pain that no one else understands, to be cut off from the world and lost in your own agonizing thoughts. ...

    Aug 10, 2011


We are all broken. That's how the light gets in.
— Ernest Hemingway