User avatar

tay_star92

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Illusions of Life (2nd Draft- Horror/Fantasy)

    THNX EVERYONE For all the critique: Yes the good and the bad!! I will work on this a bit more to clarify the story and then repost it! Till then ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Illusions of Life

    THNX EVERYONE For the critique... Yes the good and the bad! I can take it like a G (hahaha) But just so you know I posted a bit more on ...

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Illusions of Life (2nd Draft- Horror/Fantasy)

    Thnx for the crits but this part is the prologue... you aren't supposed to know the woman yet... its just introducing everything that's why she has no name...she's not really ...

    Nov 14, 2008


I hope I’ve never been quoted, tbh
— paigey