User avatar

tashi15

  • Art & Photography Re: The awesomeness of my GIR!!! xD

    Photo0027.jpg

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Falling Angel

    thank you for giving me advice. I knew there was something wrong with it. I just didn't know what. So thanks.

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Temporary Love

    ohemgee awesome story. i love it....its soo effin interesting. there should be a part two lol. anyways since u r my best friend and all i just want to say ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Yoruichi

    i like it. it has lots of detail in it. you have lots of talent. keep up the good work!! xD

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Falling Angel

    I see many things from heaven I see your face from God I wanna hold you in my arms I wanna hold you in my heart Oh can you see ...

    Feb 22, 2010
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Blood Stained Sand - ch 1

    this story is so interesting. i can imagine the scenery and your characters and what they going through. you really have talent.

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Naruto: Catching Her Last Breath

    I stood there, looking at the enemy attacking her. She was going through pain and suffering from his jutsus and I stood there, stiffed as a wooden board. I wanna ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Scarred

    Nice Story. It gives great detail and I can see it happening in my head. If there was a rating 1-10, I give that an 8. Keep writing! xD

    Feb 21, 2010


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn