User avatar

tanith14

  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Sorry I edited it a bit... I really like the name, so I don't want to change it unless you really want me to. I couldn't think of another fault, ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Oh goodness. Aren't you clever? Needed: Minutemen. Bounty Hunters. Assassins. Without them dears, this storybook simply cannot start. My mom says I am... To answer the question above, I am ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    SLASH BOUNTY HUNTERS SLASH ASSASSINS. minuteman |ˈminətˌman| noun ( pl. -men) historical (in the period preceding and during the American Revolution) a member of a class of American militiamen who ...

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    We need minutemen... SHOW ME MINUTEMEN!

    May 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    If he's going to be tracking down our lovely assassins, shan't you make him you know, the typical "hard working, law-respecting" commander as well? A suggestion. Commanders have to promote ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    This storybook is going to be rocking, I guarantee it. Name: Captain Christopher Jefferson Gender: Male Age: 26 Profession: Christopher was promoted Captain under Major General Nathanael Greene after

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Yes, it's pretty much right after the American Revolution, but it's kind of irrelevant. You can mention if you like, but you don't have to know much history. Just, speak ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Contracts

    Just one question. When you say the 18th century, you essentially mean 1760-1790 right? I guess what I should be asking is this story pre or post American Revolution? As ...

    May 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Inspector Gideon "Sir?" I had been interrogating a terrified butler when my second in command's voice cut into my ear piece "Yes, Kirill?" I responded, touching my earpiece to activate ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale (1.2)

    Lovely, that makes two. Anymore?

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale (1.2)

    Deleted due to lack of interest.

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Inspector Gideon "We have plenty, thank you very much. You can leave now." the one named Ken said. Instead of dignifying her with a response, I turned smartly on my ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Inspector Gideon "Tell me the situation, Kirill." I said as I put my peaked cap on my head. I was aboard on of the APC's the government had so generously ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Name: Inspector Gideon Age: 45 Profession: Magekiller Weapon: Carries Magebullets for his sidearm. Carries a curved saber embedded with a teleportation blocker so mages can escape him. Appearance: Gid

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    "I..." Casion stared, staring at the gigantic wolf. "Don't worry he's a trained dog sir," Mikael informed the stunned Captain. The giant walked up to his pet, brushing the creatures ...

    Oct 8, 2009


The greatest part of a writer’s time is spent in reading, in order to write; a man will turn over half a library to make one book.
— Samuel Johnson