-
Re: Contracts
Sorry I edited it a bit... I really like the name, so I don't want to change it unless you really want me to. I couldn't think of another fault, ...
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
Oh goodness. Aren't you clever? Needed: Minutemen. Bounty Hunters. Assassins. Without them dears, this storybook simply cannot start. My mom says I am... To answer the question above, I am ...
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
SLASH BOUNTY HUNTERS SLASH ASSASSINS. minuteman |ˈminətˌman| noun ( pl. -men) historical (in the period preceding and during the American Revolution) a member of a class of American militiamen who ...
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
We need minutemen... SHOW ME MINUTEMEN!
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
If he's going to be tracking down our lovely assassins, shan't you make him you know, the typical "hard working, law-respecting" commander as well? A suggestion. Commanders have to promote ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
This storybook is going to be rocking, I guarantee it. Name: Captain Christopher Jefferson Gender: Male Age: 26 Profession: Christopher was promoted Captain under Major General Nathanael Greene after
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
Yes, it's pretty much right after the American Revolution, but it's kind of irrelevant. You can mention if you like, but you don't have to know much history. Just, speak ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
Just one question. When you say the 18th century, you essentially mean 1760-1790 right? I guess what I should be asking is this story pre or post American Revolution? As ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Inspector Gideon "Sir?" I had been interrogating a terrified butler when my second in command's voice cut into my ear piece "Yes, Kirill?" I responded, touching my earpiece to activate ...
May 4, 2010 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale (1.2)
Lovely, that makes two. Anymore?
May 3, 2010 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale (1.2)
Deleted due to lack of interest.
May 3, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Inspector Gideon "We have plenty, thank you very much. You can leave now." the one named Ken said. Instead of dignifying her with a response, I turned smartly on my ...
May 3, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Inspector Gideon "Tell me the situation, Kirill." I said as I put my peaked cap on my head. I was aboard on of the APC's the government had so generously ...
May 2, 2010 -
Re: Magekillers
Name: Inspector Gideon Age: 45 Profession: Magekiller Weapon: Carries Magebullets for his sidearm. Carries a curved saber embedded with a teleportation blocker so mages can escape him. Appearance: Gid
May 2, 2010 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
"I..." Casion stared, staring at the gigantic wolf. "Don't worry he's a trained dog sir," Mikael informed the stunned Captain. The giant walked up to his pet, brushing the creatures ...
Oct 8, 2009
