User avatar

tanith14

  • Writers Corner Re: Getting down to the heart of it

    Thanks for the help! I have a plan! I think if I start a storybook that might help me explore my creative side again. Feel free to join in! The ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Getting down to the heart of it

    Frustration. That is the only feeling I feel when I sit down to write these days. I am a college student who has sold out to journalism and sports writing ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Struggling.... very much so

    Here is a link to the captain's story. You will have to scroll down to the bottom and read the edited opening. Thank you for your advice and support!

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Struggling.... very much so

    I have been writing for years and I generally do not have a problem writing something that is appealing to most readers, but I seem to be struggling to brain ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    Everyone summed it up pretty well. I got so frustrated some years ago because I couldn't get this one story to work. I buried it for dead and walked away. ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Yeah my characters talk all the time. Sometimes if I am writing and my friends call me I talk exactly like that character would without even realizing it. *sigh* The ...

    May 20, 2008


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)