User avatar

tanith14

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    5. Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. That was a horrid book. Painful symbolism, too wordy, poorly executed, flat characters. The whole book served only to capitalize on Hawthorne's "message" and ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy Writers, Stand Up!

    Joined. Not really a high fantasy guy but I do love gritty, dark fantasy

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I'll bite. School's out in a week and I will want to get back in the saddle again after taking a seven month break from "fun" writing. I've heard I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    It's always good if the villain has a knack of bringing out the worst in the protagonist(s). Absolutely. If you have read Cormac McCarthy's The Road there is a man ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Overly Protective of my Novel

    My advice, never post something online you are going to regret posting if someone steals your idea and publishes it before you can get an agent. Seriously, I had this ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Lord of the Rings––Plagiarism?

    Tolkien invented his own language! Even if he was influenced by other authors and mythologies he still had a unique world that no one could have come up with before ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Because June Told me to...

    WOWZERS :shock: Very nice work! You get the :elephant:

    Sep 30, 2009


'The Answer to the Great Question... Of Life, the Universe and Everything... Is... Forty-two,' said Deep Thought, with infinite majesty and calm.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy