User avatar

tanith14

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Running With Wolves Ch. 2 (so far)

    Jetpack covered the majority of what I wanted to say so I guess the only thing I have to add is keep writing. The only way you get better is ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale

    So I tried this storybook once and it had great success... sadly my job as a professional reporter got in the way and I had to kill it off in ...

    Sep 30, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Moonlight Decision (Enjoy!)

    By request of posting them...;D Moonlight Decision Let's take a walk on the wild side, And forget all others that crossed the tracks. Let's dream up a better way to ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I've Been There Before

    Hi, my name is Tanith and I approve this poem. :ftw:

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Nothing can be compared to you

    Not the morning lights or the dying days. Not the living tree or the darkened night. Nothing can be compared to you. Nothing in the masterpiece of this world can ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: First Love

    The awkwardness of first love, The confusion of new feelings. The scramble of trying to understand yourself... and your "friend". I called him my first love, but I didn't realize ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Getting down to the heart of it

    Frustration. That is the only feeling I feel when I sit down to write these days. I am a college student who has sold out to journalism and sports writing ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Abandon

    Ironically, I was not the only one that had ghosts plaguing my past. Cathy, unfortunately, had just as many if not more tribulations in her life than I had endured. ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Abandon

    I don’t know about you, but there is no way I think like that. Who’s writing? Do they really think like that? post dramatic stress syndrome I believe you mean ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Abandon

    Hmm, I actually really like this. I haven't personally read many stories from a male POV, much less romances, and I think you have a good thing going here. One ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Abandon

    Thank you for your help! I appreciate it! I have gone back and made the corrections you have requested. Very insightful and helpful. Here is part three. I changed bacon. ...

    Apr 29, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Abandon

    Thank you for the pointers. I will say that it is important to remember that the narrator is at least 24 (if not older). He mentions that he was 15 ...

    Apr 28, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Caught (1)

    As someone mentioned before, there seems to be an overall lack over urgency. Make the conflict greater! Build it up higher. That is the one thing I am counting you ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Twilight : The real story

    As many posters have pointed out, this isn't a parity or a comedy. You took the book and made everyone hate each other. Granted, a few of the parts were ...

    Apr 27, 2009
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Abandon

    Dear reader, This will probably be my last journal entry of my life for I no longer find writing to be a remedy. You see, dear friend, I am moving ...

    Apr 27, 2009


My life, my loves, where are they now?
— Richard Linklater