-
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
Just thought I would post some pictures during lunch. These are the guys we are fighting... :smt003 Here is basically what a state army soldier will look like, at least ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
Skarnors. Done and DONE! :D :D Anyways, the map didn't get done due to microbiology, but should be done by this after noon. Tomorrow, we start writing! Tonight I will ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
Six people so far! I am getting excited :smt081 Be sure to check out the discussion thread if you haven't already.
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
First thing you learn with me is never put too much faith on me. xD So names... I am not quite sure. Do you want the norhterner names to match ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
Okay, they were just random guards that were stationed with her. I was planning on giveing them the slip in the beginning. I could just make it one person, but ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
You could always try my strategy and combine english words with another language. Russian works great, French is alright. xD Before, I was one of those people guilty of getting ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
You would be so screwed if I was able to post HF smilies. That is a legion of over 200 smilies that I would have at my disposal... :twisted: Anyways, ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
Oh my. This will to be a fun thread indeed. :smt065
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
I am pretty committed to this. I have never tried it on this site before but I really had a positive experience with it a couple years back. Part of ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
Great work so far guys and girls. I posted a discussion thread so we can have some cunning plans on what to do from here. The map is almost completed! ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
Figured I should make one sense we are about to get the party started. I am looking forward to it. As soon as the map is complete. I am pretty ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Because June Told me to...
WOWZERS :shock: Very nice work! You get the :elephant:
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
Excellent! Two so far. If you want to include which region they are from, that would be pretty sweet too. Name: Captain Casion Romin Age: 26 Gender: male Region: Minessee ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Getting down to the heart of it
Thanks for the help! I have a plan! I think if I start a storybook that might help me explore my creative side again. Feel free to join in! The ...
Sep 30, 2009 -
Re: Oblivious to the World
Waoh. Sorry. I thought at first that those mistakes were horrid. Now you said they're just little mistakes, which means I swore for a few days about nothing. xD Thanks ...
Sep 30, 2009
