-
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
Casion couldn't believe his eyes. Another Calidan mercenary? Was there anyone left in the mountains? "I suppose there is room for you," Casion conceded, "you will have to take a ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
so, after we get all of the characters signed up, will we be staying in town, or leaving on a mission? Just curious. we will be traveling to the military ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
"Alright you lot! Listen up or by the Goddess I will have all of carted off to the stockades and hanged by your scrawny little necks!" Casion bellowed, "if you ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
sorry!! didnt know you wanted that, ill switch soon... Ive never done it before though. >< NP. Hey ladies and gents, let's make sure we are working on the same ...
Oct 4, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
Reminder to all. Please try to post in the third person. Just because you post in third doesn't mean you can't focus on your character. Thanks, Tanith
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
Never mind... I got this. Summary of post: Casion and Brunn are going to chase out the young boys and old men, making room for Triston and Germine to join ...
Oct 3, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
“So what makes you think your cut out for the army?” Casion asked, silently cursing behind his teeth. “I have lust for adventure and am currently unemployed,” Ferap replied, desperately ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
The story starts in three.... two... one... Prologue: Awakening It’s been a two centuries since the Second Great War. Two long centuries since the Skarnors were repulsed from the Southern ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
MAP COMPLETE! Here is the regions with their major cities and forts/important features. Calidan Sakia (major) Risskron (fort) Extremely mountainous region. Minesse Bronheim (major) Dirburg (minor) Cam
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: Lemongrass
Excellent. This poem has great imagery, flows decently, and is not cliched. Good for you :smt041 The one thing I am confused about is the grass (EDIT: which people have ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
I got the notion that there's some magic in this. Could you please extend on that, tanith? There is a little, but not very much. Very rare and very very ...
Oct 2, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
I'm so looking forward to this! Very excited ^.^ So, will the intro explain why our characters are traveling, or are we up to our imaginations with that one? Well ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
That's all fine and dandy, but I need you guys heading south from Calidan into Minessee where Brunn and Casion will be. Let Buggy and I post the first two ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale
This is the discussion thread. Please make sure to check in and make sure you are ready to rock n roll. We have room for about two or three more ...
Oct 1, 2009 -
Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.
You're taking microbiology too? Cool beans! Oh not I! My friend does though, the one working on the map. She had an exam today and was unable to play "draw ...
Oct 1, 2009
