User avatar

tanith14

  • Other Poetry Re: Whole Face Genocide

    Whole Face Genocide The tip of a nose. The tip of a nose extending forward slightly to the left. On the tip of that nose is a little red blotch ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dropped Mirror

    Cheers! I really liked this piece, but there are a few things I would change up. You currently have too many words, which makes the piece very choppy Here's how ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Fantasy Writers, Stand Up!

    Joined. Not really a high fantasy guy but I do love gritty, dark fantasy

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Looking For A Partner

    I'll bite. School's out in a week and I will want to get back in the saddle again after taking a seven month break from "fun" writing. I've heard I ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes a good villiain?

    It's always good if the villain has a knack of bringing out the worst in the protagonist(s). Absolutely. If you have read Cormac McCarthy's The Road there is a man ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Overly Protective of my Novel

    My advice, never post something online you are going to regret posting if someone steals your idea and publishes it before you can get an agent. Seriously, I had this ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lips to my pain

    :shock: Well I'm officially sad! And I was having such a good day too! :cry: I guess that is what you were looking for though...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: The Lord of the Rings––Plagiarism?

    Tolkien invented his own language! Even if he was influenced by other authors and mythologies he still had a unique world that no one could have come up with before ...

    Apr 29, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll Always Love You, but why ?

    The above poster basically said everything I wanted to say, so I will leave it at this: don't be discouraged. Writing takes patience and experience. You mustn't get offended and ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: You, My Sister

    It overcomes me like a sun-washed Himalayan peak. Perhaps I might blame it on our age of sins But in the end, it is I that wronged. The avalanche starts, ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Kiss in Shape of a Shiver

    The wind sent you a kiss in shape of a shiver across the nape of your neck as she tapped her cigarette into the ashtray across from you. I like ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Medieval England, During The Hundred Years War

    Well, first off this is VERY small sample. So small I am afraid to comment on it in great detail. But here we go There was a constricted and seemingly ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing the Talent to Write

    The style was nice. I loved how you went from complex thoughts into very simple, single word lines. Nicely done. I have an issue with the choppiness (sorry if someone ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Leuce

    Hey, This is my second poem. It's really just an exercise out of a book I'm reading, but I thought I'd post it anyway. It's a narrative in a sonnet ...

    Apr 28, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.

    I won't be around for a few days, so please keep posting in my absence. My mother just had surgery and I need to get back home to check in ...

    Oct 9, 2009


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind