User avatar

tanith14

  • Archive Re: What do you want to see?

    Honestly, I am a bit disappointed in the storybooks. It seems people won't join unless you have vampires or teenagers with superpowers. That's just wrong man. I really want to ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Inspector Gideon "Sir?" I had been interrogating a terrified butler when my second in command's voice cut into my ear piece "Yes, Kirill?" I responded, touching my earpiece to activate ...

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: Ideas on Storybooks

    I'm very put out by the response (or lack there...) on my most recent storybook. :( It's very discouraging. :thud:

    May 4, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale (1.2)

    Lovely, that makes two. Anymore?

    May 3, 2010
  • Storybook Adverts Re: A call to arms!

    Please join the storybook titled The Ecstasy of Gold for a fantasy thriller! This is a low fantasy story, so no teenagers with super powers. I think ya'll will really ...

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale (1.2)

    Deleted due to lack of interest.

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Inspector Gideon "We have plenty, thank you very much. You can leave now." the one named Ken said. Instead of dignifying her with a response, I turned smartly on my ...

    May 3, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    Just posted. Hope it was ok.

    May 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Inspector Gideon "Tell me the situation, Kirill." I said as I put my peaked cap on my head. I was aboard on of the APC's the government had so generously ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Archive Re: Magekillers

    Name: Inspector Gideon Age: 45 Profession: Magekiller Weapon: Carries Magebullets for his sidearm. Carries a curved saber embedded with a teleportation blocker so mages can escape him. Appearance: Gid

    May 2, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: The Magekillers

    Mind if I join in?

    May 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Fire

    As the other two reviews have said, I think this is a bloody brilliant idea. I think it needs to be expanded on in order to be a great piece. ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Dark December

    Your key has locked My heart; Padlocked Now yours to tear apart. Unreachable by me For I am yours Unwillingly. And your cruel hands Force me to smile My mindlessness ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Top 5 Worst Books You Ever Read

    5. Scarlet Letter by Nathaniel Hawthorne. That was a horrid book. Painful symbolism, too wordy, poorly executed, flat characters. The whole book served only to capitalize on Hawthorne's "message" and ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Whole Face Genocide

    I appreciate the comments, but I must defend that this is a poem and should not be moved to other fiction. To say that this looks unprofessional is a bit ...

    May 1, 2010


The emperor is rich, but he can't buy another day.
— Chinese Proverb