User avatar

tanith14

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Inquisitor's Curse

    After taking a two year break from writing novels, I have decided to take up my pen again and start a new project. With no further adieu, here is my ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Fast Lane

    Hey, Alright so I personally love your main character because she reminds me of my best friend and she is super cool. Just had to get that out of the ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: A Game of Wits

    The originality of this is amazing so my hat is off to you miss for coming up with a creative idea. You have some good thoughts and some great lines ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Yeah my characters talk all the time. Sometimes if I am writing and my friends call me I talk exactly like that character would without even realizing it. *sigh* The ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Well, I enjoy all sorts of genres of fiction. Non fiction is not really for me. I have about 30 poems stashed away here and there along with dozens of ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Emerald Heart

    This is a good start, one that defiantly should be expanded in a larger project. Whatever Skit did must have been really terrible. I suggest betraying friendship or love for ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    Well, my name is Chris if that helps. I love hockey (obviously) and I have a passion for writing. Its nice to meet you. Yeah, I am not going to ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: colors of the sun.

    Besides a few grammar issues here and there, (most have been already addressed so there is no need to shoot the dead horse.) this story is exceptional in quality. I ...

    May 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello all!

    I just wanted to introduce myself properly before I start reviewing and writing on this site. I've been writing now for about five years religiously. I write everything from poems ...

    May 20, 2008


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer