User avatar

tanith14

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Thanks! Here's Chapter Six! I hope you like it! Eryk pushed himself up, his eyes widening in surprise. I tried to run as many possible escape plans through my head ...

    Jun 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    SCASHA! So sorry I have been MIA! I've been in and out of the doctor so I haven't had a chance to look at this. (and it doesn't help I ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Gypsie Eyes: prologue and chapter one

    Well, Thunder really stole some of my thunder. He pointed out all the things I really wanted to say. My only other comment would some of the wording you choose ...

    Jun 17, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: One Pure Thought

    [part three] Your hands kept my pulled tight to you, our bodies banging off each other. I think they my needs to be me :wink: Overall comment, Your style reminds ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: I don't know if I can go on

    Everyone summed it up pretty well. I got so frustrated some years ago because I couldn't get this one story to work. I buried it for dead and walked away. ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    “How do you know where they’ve taken him?” I whispered as we slunk through the bushes. We were back out in the forest and I was trailing the mind reader, ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Speechless

    Hey Everyone, this is my entry to Vernon's Bed contest. In the story we must personify a bed so here's my story. Critisism is much appreciated! Speechless I still remember ...

    Jun 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 4 {Being Edited}

    :shock: That is all I have to say basically. I was very saddened when this segment ended. You are getting better and better with every chapter. My only critique would ...

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    Hey scasha, I just wanted you to know that I reread this piece and I had just a few little things I would change quickly. He sighed exasperated, “We don’t ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Inquisitor's Curse Part I revised.

    Here is a revised version of my novel. I hated this part of the job. I always have, and I suspect, I always will. I was imprisoned in a black ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    Alright so here is your full review. Just wanted to say SPLENDID job. This is your best chapter yet. Congratulations on a job well done. “What are you doing?” Merlyn ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty, Chapter 3 {Being Edited}

    Hey scasha, sorry I have been MIA for so long. I took a trip into the mountains and ended up staying MUCH longer than I had anticipated :shock: Anyways, I ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapter 2 {Being Edited}

    After I finished your first chapter, I had to see the next chapter. I must say I am looking forward to reading parts 2 and 3 One of the things ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chapter 1, The Duty {Being Edited}

    Hey scasha, just thought I would take a look at something you wrote since you have been helping me so much. I love your characters and your character interaction was ...

    May 24, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: An Inquisitor's Curse

    Cheers scasha and thank you for your comments! I'll make these corrections ASAP and post again. I must confess, this is only the first two pages of my twelve pages ...

    May 22, 2008


Maybe I should say something quote-worthy, like, I dunno... "You can only be happy if you decide to be happy?"
— Necromancer14