User avatar

tanith14

  • Fantasy Novels Re: On Salvation's Wings chapter 2

    Chapter 2 I sat like a reprehended schoolboy, all the while silently cursing my misfortune. For the past three years I had been chasing the trail of a Spanish warlock ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: A painful first kiss

    I thought this piece was very well done, only a few things here and there. Most of those have already been caught so let's go to the positives! Characterization was ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: On Salvation's Wings

    Hey guys many thanks. I have 20 something pages done so I will be posting the next part shortly. Right after I go get some breakfast *stomach rumbles* I'll PM ...

    Nov 1, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: On Salvation's Wings

    I hated this part of the job. I always have, and I suspect, I always will. I was imprisoned in a black robe, wrinkling my nose at the disgusting smell ...

    Oct 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Demon Hunter- The Beginning Chapter 1- The Vision

    Interesting concept, reminds me to get back to my witch hunter story. As someone already said, you need to watch your grammar mistakes (especially commas and capitalization). Also, be careful ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Poison Love - Chapter 6

    I just finished reading the entire thing (chapter 1-6). I do like the story, so keep at it. In my opinion, your first chapter is very gripping and drew me ...

    Oct 30, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Struggling.... very much so

    Here is a link to the captain's story. You will have to scroll down to the bottom and read the edited opening. Thank you for your advice and support!

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Struggling.... very much so

    I have been writing for years and I generally do not have a problem writing something that is appealing to most readers, but I seem to be struggling to brain ...

    Aug 10, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unforgiven

    Here is an edited version of what I first wrote. Elesther felt his hands before she saw them. "You look beautiful tonight," Khelar said as he gently brushed Elesther's brunette ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unforgiven

    Thanks for the reply. Would anyone else like to add anything?

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Unforgiven

    All I can say is enjoy. Any comments are welcome and encouraged. Elesther felt his hands before she saw them. “You look beautiful tonight,” Khelar said as he gently brushed ...

    Jul 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Transcendence

    Thank you very much, I added a little but I feel asleep near the end do to lack of sleep. I also made the changes you suggested. Cheers.

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Transcendence

    I sat at the window sill, trying to ignore the throbbing headache that consumed the front of my head. I hugged my legs against my stomach, hoping that the pain ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Chapter Eight “Order, I said, order,” the loud gruff voice I had heard from the battlefield yelled across the room. (I do not like this sentence at all. Give a ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Duty Chapters 5-10 {Being Edited}

    Chapter Seven Eryk led the way through the underground tunnel. I could almost taste his fear, of what, I had no idea. Specters weren’t as scary as we made them ...

    Jun 22, 2008


Meet me in Montauk.
— Charlie Kaufman