-
Re: Eastern Star
Following the Eastern Star Minds drift neither near nor far To the fair summer’s dream and musty smoke of cigars If love were held in light esteem Surely heaven would ...
Jul 22, 2010 -
Re: Contracts (DT)
Oh for feth sake! It's even on youtube for FREE. One of the best movies I have ever seen.
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts (DT)
... *gets internet slapped* Ahaha Jasmine, there's a reason why it's underground -- because it's secret xD I'm all up for Noah being superman though, except he'd probably beaten to ...
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts (DT)
Hurray! If you haven't seen this movie... I will internet slap you.
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
Sorry I edited it a bit... I really like the name, so I don't want to change it unless you really want me to. I couldn't think of another fault, ...
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
Oh goodness. Aren't you clever? Needed: Minutemen. Bounty Hunters. Assassins. Without them dears, this storybook simply cannot start. My mom says I am... To answer the question above, I am ...
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
SLASH BOUNTY HUNTERS SLASH ASSASSINS. minuteman |ˈminətˌman| noun ( pl. -men) historical (in the period preceding and during the American Revolution) a member of a class of American militiamen who ...
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
We need minutemen... SHOW ME MINUTEMEN!
May 7, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
If he's going to be tracking down our lovely assassins, shan't you make him you know, the typical "hard working, law-respecting" commander as well? A suggestion. Commanders have to promote ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
This storybook is going to be rocking, I guarantee it. Name: Captain Christopher Jefferson Gender: Male Age: 26 Profession: Christopher was promoted Captain under Major General Nathanael Greene after
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
Yes, it's pretty much right after the American Revolution, but it's kind of irrelevant. You can mention if you like, but you don't have to know much history. Just, speak ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: Contracts
Just one question. When you say the 18th century, you essentially mean 1760-1790 right? I guess what I should be asking is this story pre or post American Revolution? As ...
May 6, 2010 -
Re: What do you want to see?
Your last two comments are a bit confusing. Are you saying that I copied someone's idea but I have interesting ideas? Just curious. Cheers. No, no. That was just random ...
May 5, 2010 -
Re: What do you want to see?
I did make one but no one responded to it. :| I think part of the problem is I specifically asked for each post to not be 1st person narration ...
May 5, 2010 -
Re: What do you want to see?
I did make one but no one responded to it. :| I think part of the problem is I specifically asked for each post to not be 1st person narration ...
May 4, 2010
