Random avatar

tallulah12

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: A poem for BGL

    Are secret's are sins = “our secrets are sins” This is a great poem, "we" gives a very united feel, and I like how the issue of the poem isn't ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Speak Now Chapter Two: Trying Times

    First of all, when I saw your age I was extremely surprised - your writing is much more advanced than a fourteen year old The sentence about the ground being ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Fly Away (Preface)

    "my mother" do you mean "her mother"? the writing is third person so this sudden shift to first is confusing also "keck" should be "neck" love the hair as seaweed ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Love Her

    Very nice story mostly because it was concise and straight to the point, several writers tend to make sentences too wordy and confusing. Your story was short and engaging, so ...

    Nov 17, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Fear of Fullfillment (prologue/chapter 1)

    ‘I once believed that a thousand biographies would be written, with me as their subject. But the biographies in libraries are only written about the good men. The men who ...

    Oct 27, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Red Balloon (Chapter 1)

    ‘She let her pencil fall across the page. Charlotte concentrated as she began…’ I would switch ‘she’ and ‘Charlotte’ around, so we know the character’s name straight away. When I ...

    Oct 27, 2010


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda