User avatar

talkingbird

  • Art & Photography Re: Nostalgia

    I know, it's a Polaroid camera and there really is no way to prevent that with the one I have. I kind of like the effect it gives though...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nostalgia

    Polaroids from the summer This one is actually interesting, because when I first took it it was completely under exposed. About 3 months later, this is what it looked like. ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: This Summer in Drawings

    just some things I did over the summer... 1. "I am dead to them, even though I once flowered" - Sylvia Plath (Yeah... I know the eyes are too big.) ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: The House on Mango Street

    This is more a REFLECTION on the book, not a review And so she spent her life By the window Waiting Hope Under the streetlight Somewhere When will the star ...

    Aug 3, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: What is the Best Book you have read...

    Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. It may not have been the best writing one might have seen, but the story is so touching. It's a depressing book, but Jay ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Do these even exist?

    -Wintergirls -13 Reasons Why Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson (same person who wrote Speak) It is not you typical shallow teen book, it is about a girl with anorexia, and ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: Wintergirls -- chilling

    I feel like some people would say this book is 16+ but I dont. I think everyone should read this book. Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson One of the BEST ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    I love the first two, it's very cute. The second one... not so much, it seems more like a silly picture rather than something for a contest. I like there ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree

    It's true, it does look like a giant blob of trees, but I like that. It's very indie rock artish, and kind of adorable for some reason.

    May 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help! I'm not descriptive enough!

    For characters, dont just describe there outward image, describe their emotions, actions, and thoughts in not just a surfacy way, but also tell why. Try to write something about there ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help! I'm not descriptive enough!

    For characters, dont just describe there outward image, describe their emotions, actions, and thoughts in not just a surfacy way, but also tell why. Try to write something about there ...

    Apr 24, 2010


Sometimes wisdom came from strange places, even from giant teenaged goldfish.
— Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena