User avatar

talkingbird

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Darkest World [0.05]

    A few suggestions: This story is all telling, almost no description unless your aiming for a story like What My Mother Doesnt Know, which is all narrative poetry. Also, how ...

    May 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting for the Breeze - intro

    Thanks for the reviews! And yes, I know this isn't a short story, but I wanted to post it here to get some more feedback because I wasn't getting any ...

    May 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Waiting for the Breeze - intro

    This isn't really a short story, it's an intro to a much longer one, i just wanted some feedback. You can find the rest under novels and novellas, but right ...

    May 2, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Waiting for the Breeze-Introduction

    Waiting for the Breeze Introduction The town, by definition, was a façade. Its semblance depicted a place where kids of well-to-do parents lightheartedly hang out in the town center and ...

    May 2, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: julia's photo gallery

    I love the first two, it's very cute. The second one... not so much, it seems more like a silly picture rather than something for a contest. I like there ...

    May 1, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tree

    It's true, it does look like a giant blob of trees, but I like that. It's very indie rock artish, and kind of adorable for some reason.

    May 1, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help! I'm not descriptive enough!

    For characters, dont just describe there outward image, describe their emotions, actions, and thoughts in not just a surfacy way, but also tell why. Try to write something about there ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help! I'm not descriptive enough!

    For characters, dont just describe there outward image, describe their emotions, actions, and thoughts in not just a surfacy way, but also tell why. Try to write something about there ...

    Apr 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Fae

    just saying, ur icon is amazing. ahhha did someone say dracoooo malfoyy?? lol vpm

    Apr 24, 2010


I can factcheck ur flashback outfits
— SirenCymbaline