User avatar

talkingbird

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a dream of what we almost were

    That was incredible. Wow. Just a few things, though: I would reword the part about The back porches for smoking, it seems a little out of place. And also the ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Broken Mind

    Of course! It's about a girl, who's been "broken", she feels sad and lost and is actually supposed to have a bunch of other issues, but I didn't really want ...

    Aug 5, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Nesting Doll Dreams

    Thank you! I took out the small font, but I'm still trying to figure out how to explain 'this' without it disrupting the flow, as it would seem really intense ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Broken Mind

    I would love any type of feedback. I know i need it... it's very rough, seeing as i wrote it at 4am :) Not sure why I rated it, though... ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: an aestival whisper

    O________________O That is my face. Because... oh my god.... these are so good. KEEP ON WRITING

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Paper Bag

    Ok, I'm commenting on all of your work :) but you're just REALLY good. And just wondering, have you read wintergirls? This reminds me a lot of the book... I'm ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She's Going To Be A Model

    That was SO good. Oh my god, I could feel the excitement and nervous energy and blind, jittery happiness. Wow. It flowed reallyyyy well. I loved the part that goes ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Daddy

    I personally like the lack of formality (though some things could be fixed... which is mentioned above). I feel like it stylistically adds to the tone, which by the way ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Nesting Doll Dreams

    Enjoy... Snow claws at the world While these nesting dolls with porcelain dreams wish to be somewhere else, wish to escape, wish to let the sticky disappointing leak out wish ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Wilted and Lonely Things

    A poem I wrote last winter... I haven't looked at it in a while so I needs some work... A poem about poor self esteem and body image: Rare flowers ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Patience, Patients

    About an ED unit a hospital... Here, we are not people, We are not our inaudible screams and tears too transparent to see. Not even murky puddles of mistakes and ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Paint Yourself Over

    A poem I wrote in the hospital. Basically describes what I was feeling... We threw away our makeup because it no longer worked, For thick acrylic paint So we could ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: What Sarah Said

    The voice is very believable! Like, as I was reading this I definitely got the feeling of the character. But in the beginning I didn't realize that he was ben ...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Thawing

    thank you so much! and yeah i'll fix the punctuation soon...

    Aug 4, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What's Forgotten

    What’s Forgotten (This is REALLY rough) One by one Your neighbors, Your classmates, Your friends, Your family, And the people who never saw you there Buckle their seat belts And ...

    Aug 4, 2011


Follow your inner moonlight; don't hide the madness
— Allen Ginsburg