-
Re: Wilted and Lonely Things
Thanks! Yeah, i was a little worried about the rhyme even as I wrote it, but i couldn't really find a way around and htat one line was kind of ...
Aug 13, 2011 -
Re: Nowhere, Now Here - Chapter 2
Thanks guys! :) No, your review was really helpful, I wasn't so sure about the bread crumbs part, so I'm glad someone mentioned it. and yup, I've been working on ...
Aug 13, 2011 -
Re: Nowhere, Now Here - Chapter 1
Ok--THANKS. I'm really glad I'm not just portraying eating disorders as a girl who wants to be skinny and counts calories, my goal was to show the more emotianal side ...
Aug 13, 2011 -
Re: Whatever You'll Call It
WHOA that was really good. haha i wish i could write like tat :) I love this part: music laves her days like a horizon laves another horizon, as it's ...
Aug 10, 2011 -
Re: becoming weather
I agree with the review above but still i read this and i was immediatly though oh my god, i wish i could write like that :) I especially liked ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Journeying Through my Mind
I really liked that! You didn't need to give the definitions though... well at least for me also i thought the line break after dank was a little awkward, i ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Broken
I actually really like it, but this isn't exactly short and sweet. I feel like it really needs to be part of a longer piece. The style is really nice ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Yellow Veld
Wow, the imagery is FANTASTIC. I really like the story it tells, too. I love the get up and run parts, don't really know why. The first part is my ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Nowhere, Now Here - Chapter 2
Chapter 2 "To the person in the bell jar, blank and stopped as a dead baby, the world itself is a bad dream." — Sylvia Plath (The Bell Jar) Beep-beep. ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: Nowhere, Now Here - Chapter 1
DON'T read if you do or have struggles with an ED or disordered eating. I would hate to surface any bad feelings. Read: This is based on personal experiences. Feel ...
Aug 9, 2011 -
Re: I Lost Myself
Thanks for your reviews! Yeah, I have been trying to clean it up, I'm still working on it. And OK, paintingtherain, I have absolutely no idea where the repeated word ...
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: i'll find my way again
Holy djidoalsksmd. That was really good. And I won't pick at your punctuation, you already caught that. My only thing is that I feel like there are some excess words, ...
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: I Lost Myself
Yet another poem about self esteem and whatnot... About a girl looking into a mirror, or me losing myself to an ED. I wrote it on my iPhone so sorry ...
Aug 8, 2011 -
Re: I Ran Away With Ed (We Watched)
I have one question... Is 'you' supposed to be referring to the ED? Because the part about the tombstone I think would make more sense if you said "will they ...
Aug 6, 2011 -
Re: Georgia Mourning
Wow. This is amazing, i almost cried :(. I loved the part about your eyes being cloudy and simple answers, and my favorite is the part about aging a decade ...
Aug 5, 2011
