User avatar

talkingbird

  • Other Poetry Re: Hungry Girl

    This is well written, it has a very good flow and rhythm! While you captured a lot of the idea of being lost in society's ideals and wanting so badly ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Dying Cricket

    OK, my poems are really inconsistent, some are good and some are bad, and I don't really know where this one falls... I kind of just wrote this, I had ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: OCD

    Wow... That was really amazing. I liked how you talked more about the feeling than the routines and rituals that come with OCD. I could totally relate, seeing as I ...

    Aug 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Beyond the shattered mirror

    Wow, this has to be my favorite poem I've read today. I like how the style reflects the shattered mirror. The message in this poem is so true an relatable... ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Died And Tried Tried And Died.

    The thing I really like about this was the stylistic choices. Like how in the beginning it gives a feeling of being trapped and there's a period at the end ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You Remember the Garden?

    Thanks! Yeah, I wasn't sure why I used shattered now that I think about it, but crumpled works a lot better! I changed textbooks, too. I'll definitely work on the ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hellooo

    Hello! I love to write and have been since forever. When I grow up I really want to be a book editor and cinematographer. I love photography, especially my Holga, ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Beautiful Disaster

    Ok, I'm not going to pick at it right now (I might come back later but like, It's 4 am and I'm lazy :P) BUT I really liked this. At ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Do You Remember the Garden?

    OK, I really don't know what to think of this. Some parts I like, but I kind of just wrote this so I'm not sure if I like the whole ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Too Lost

    I don't really know how to edit this in any way, but I think sometimes the flow is a little disrupted... sorry for being unhelpful right there... BUT I actually ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Broken

    It was a little choppy, there wasn't a constant rhythm, which is what makes it easy to read. It was emotional, but I think if you do anything on this ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: It will happen again

    I liked it, I thought it was really different and creative. But I thought the rhythm was really off. Like some lines would have a definite one and then I'd ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Paper Cups

    OK, I usually dislike rhyming poems but I LOVED this. I don't really have a lot to tear up besides that I think instead of 'not a drop to drink ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: all the pretty things

    I really loved that! I thought it was short but great :) My only thing is also the lack of punctuation and capitalization. I think if you're not going to ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Nowhere, Now Here - Chapter 2

    Thank you! It actually started out as a short story than it just grew into this haha. I'm almost done with the next part, I've been having sort of a ...

    Aug 24, 2011


What's stopping you?
— David Mamet