User avatar

talkingbird

  • Other Poetry Re: The Singularity

    This is really good! I especially liked this part: An eye within a mind that doesn’t watch I don't know... That line is just so accurate i guess! My only ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Poetry was here

    Wow, this was really interesting and good! I don't really have many critiques, and I don't want to repeat what others above have said. The only thing though... "We borne ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Strangers

    Part of a collection of poems inspired by uncommon strangers Flicking glass with cold fingers, Though eyes are better For communication. She does not see me, A girl in the ...

    Nov 14, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Definition

    Wow... like... this is REALLY good. These were y favorite parts: I heard that insanity is more of a repetition than anything else. Continuing actions past the used by date ...

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Forgetting Amnesia

    Um... well I haven't written in a while... Amnesia-- Conquering our land And annexing cities. It's weapons spare our skin; There's something deeper than flesh. Yes-- We ache. We scream. ...

    Nov 11, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 4pt suicide note

    Wow, I like the length. I think this is so real. I admit, I thought it was going to be really angsty and cliched, but it's not. It's short and ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: The Science of the Sea

    New poem...mehh... About myself, I guess. Tell me what you think because I really don't know what to think myself! If you criticize, please be constructive! Living by the sea, ...

    Oct 2, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To the Girl in the Soft Light

    Thanks! I actually really agree with your suggestions, I'll play arous with it :)

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To the Girl in the Soft Light

    Um... I like some parts of this, but I'm not sure about others... There's a story behind this, just so you know parts that seem to not make sense like ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Out the Window

    The second to last stanza needs some work... suggestion??? This is revised from Through the Window... I only fixed that last 3 parts, though, and basically rewrote the last half ...

    Sep 29, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Through the Window

    Thanks, guys!

    Sep 20, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Through the Window

    Ok, this is kind of rough and I'm not sure what to think. It's kind of all over the place. It's like 3:00 am, so I'll probably wake up tomorrow ...

    Sep 19, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nostalgia

    I know, it's a Polaroid camera and there really is no way to prevent that with the one I have. I kind of like the effect it gives though...

    Sep 3, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nostalgia

    Polaroids from the summer This one is actually interesting, because when I first took it it was completely under exposed. About 3 months later, this is what it looked like. ...

    Sep 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: This Summer in Drawings

    just some things I did over the summer... 1. "I am dead to them, even though I once flowered" - Sylvia Plath (Yeah... I know the eyes are too big.) ...

    Sep 2, 2011


Between living and dreaming there is a third thing. Guess it.
— Antonio Machado