User avatar

talkingbird

  • Other Poetry Re: In the Waiting Room

    thanks! actually poetry traditionally is supposed to have the first letter of every line capitalized, but it's optional if it's contemporary; it's kind of just a habit for me, i ...

    Dec 16, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Winter's love.

    Wow. This was simply amazing. That is all!

    Dec 15, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Types of Health

    A poem in response to one of the sayings my mom says to much. It's short My mom once told me 'Without your health You have nothing' or something Like ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Pills and Paper

    EXCUSE the choppiness/awkwardness/everything else in my poem, it's a work in progress. It's written short sections. Not my favorite poem........ honestly, i don't like it very much, I'll try to ...

    Dec 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: dementia

    This is REALLY good. It's like, actually a really beautiful poem. My only thing is that there are a few vague antecedents, and I mean the reader will get it, ...

    Dec 11, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Originality is Dead

    A poem inspired by a quote because I lack originality. I wasn't at the funeral, But I still mourn the death twelve years After the tragedy. Not all of us ...

    Dec 10, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: passenger seat

    All I have to say is that I love this. So much. ahhh. ok. I might come back later to give you feedback but right now I just see what ...

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Train to Work

    deleted

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Confession

    I really like this, it sounds really professional... like very some-poet-I-can't-remember-the-name-of-lol-sorry-esque. Very few people can make the rhyming thing work, so good job! I actually didn't e

    Dec 9, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Overwhelmed

    Ah I know... I've been trying to work on it, sorry! The choppiness was kind of intentional though... because for the last two weeks I've been really disoriented and dazed ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Floating

    So, I'm really not sure if I like this (at all)... but here we go anywaysss... When you forget how to remember Or if you only ever held one memory ...

    Dec 8, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Useless Colors

    There is Pushing and wanting, and then There is Simply wanting. Ghosts with flesh Decorate themselves With wooden eyes And push away cities While wandering city streets For winterless blankets. ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Overwhelmed

    Thanks! Really? Whenever I don't capitalize I get a million comments from people saying I should! I personally don't like the way it looks either but people kept on telling ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Overwhelmed

    A poem about the past two weeks... Too much, Too little, Still overwhelmed. Thinking And the absence Of everything, Of anything, And thoughts. Pitted chests Are no cure For distended ...

    Dec 7, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: In the Waiting Room

    Part of a bunch of poems inspired by uncommon strangers Dreams on pause And patience wrung, Dripping with Purell. Same goes for patients And you, With the piercing. I can ...

    Nov 16, 2011


i love me some swole chickens
— yosh