User avatar

tRiCk

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Deleted

    "Joeanna mumbled she began to wipe her shirt and fix her hair." may sound better with a period after "mumbled". I don't think you need the comma in this sentence: ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: beautiful black and white

    I think when you said beautiful chocking purple flower, you may have meant beautiful "shocking" flower but other than that great job. This was a very unique story and a ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Madness of Love

    You did a good job at stressing the emotions in this piece... if that makes any sense. Ha ha. "He wasn't really heading to me..." might sound better like this: ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Battle: Complete First Chapter

    The streets are dark and the rain pelts me insistently. I walk through the darkness with my head down not making eye contact with any of the bums or prostitutes ...

    Mar 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Battle Chapter 1(Part One): Break In

    Alright, cool. I am glad you guys like it so much! :)

    Mar 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Battle Chapter 1(Part One): Break In

    Thank you guys. I am glad you like it. I know the first part is short and it isn't the complete chapter. I just wanted to post a little bit ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Battle Chapter 1(Part One): Break In

    The streets are dark and the rain pelts me insistently. I walk through the darkness with my head down not making eye contact with any of the bums or prostitutes ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: The Letter.

    Most of the commas should be periods, then you wouldn’t have so much run-on sentences. German needs to be capitalized. “Enemies” should be “enemy’s” as oddly as it looks. “I ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Zeitgeist Chapter 1-7 :)

    “An impatient Carter proclaimed.” Might sound better like this: “Carter impatiently proclaimed…” Or “Carter proclaimed impatiently” I think daydream is one word. “Right[,] as if you wo

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gone

    Maybe the first paragraph should be a little longer. Sorry to be such a kill joy. I really like your work though. :) Trick

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: +

    First paragraph definitely sets the tone. I liked how you didn’t use typical adjectives (“bulky” instead of big, “wildfire” instead of just fire). “There was a canine looking bite in ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: From Oblivion

    Its easy to get hooked from just the first sentence. It does get a bit confusing though. Especially when you mention assignments. "The young man the hand belonged to smiled ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Violet, her first sentence prolouge

    Also, “doe’s” is supposed to be “does”. The space between “does” and “Campava” seems a bit awkward. The sentence starting with “He leaned across the aisle….” is a bit long. ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Lucky Friend

    It’s my first day of school and already I know that my high school years are going to be interesting. I am sure that being a “new kid” from down ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: The Serpent(warning this may hurt......)

    I think you know what you are doing with the line breaks. It may not be customary, but thats the whole point, right? I also agree with the punctuation though, ...

    Mar 20, 2008


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand