User avatar

tRiCk

  • General Fiction Novels Re: wounded part 2 (plz comment)

    The biggest thing I noticed was the spelling mistakes. Here's the list of misspelled words: O - Oh Dam - Damn Strait - Straight Say's - Says ... its not ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Battle: Prologue

    Thanks a lot for the reviews! I've changed the word "insistently" to "incessantly" as was the advice of Merlin34. It really does sound a lot better with that word changed, ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Petals of Iris - Prologue[EDIT]

    First of all, I'd like to say that I am also trying out a fantasy story for the first time and it is indeed hard. What I noticed about your ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Battle: Prologue

    This is actually a story I started two years ago. I've been wanting to continue it so any reviews would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, tRiCk The streets are dark and ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Visitor: Chapter One "The Salas Emissary"

    Thanks!! Maybe I'm being too critical of my work. If you could, I'm posting something in action/adventure. It'd be great if you could review it. tRiCk

    Feb 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: wounded part 1 (plz comment

    Will this be a continuing story? If so, I'd be glad to read and edit the next one. There was a couple spelling mistakes, "Specs" = specks. "Thru" = through ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Visitor: Chapter One "The Salas Emissary"

    Honestly, I am not really satisfied with this intro at all and I may rewrite it. Thanks for the review. This gives me a lot of insight and makes me ...

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Visitor: Chapter One "The Salas Emissary"

    The visitor Chapter One: The Salas Emissary Cody grew up in the country of Aisling as an orphan. Her deceased father had been the head of the Palace Guards and ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Question

    This is the best short story I've read on this site so far. From beginning to end I was completely engrossed. And I love the way you ended it, very ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Mentally Complicated [Part 2; First draft]

    This is quite a different type of writing than I'm use to. It captures the humor of the teen( and ultimately, you) very well. There was only a few mistakes ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The City of Elementals, Chapter 5

    Amazing! The only thing that could be corrected is that in the beginning you used the word nervous a lot. Here are some sentences that I have refined just as ...

    Feb 20, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: La luna e Bella (Lex & Cassie) chap 1

    Wow, this story is great. I've even tried reading the twilight books and wasn't that interested. I suppose because it seems more grown up and more dark. I can say ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No name yet!

    I'd like to first start off by saying that romance stories are not my area of expertise. Well, honestly I have no "area of expertise" but Romance would definitely be ...

    Feb 18, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Wonderful

    Like Stella said, the space before each dialogue was really irking me. Ha ha. Looks like your previous reviewer got pretty much everything. It was real good for a first ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Emily Fisher

    Well, repost it quick or people will keep complaining on how small it is! :D

    Apr 1, 2008


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats